Wednesday, October 3, 2012

PODCAST

I heard one of my classmates say that they had just published their own podcast using Garageband so I thought I'd give it a go.  It was pretty easy, just like she said.  Creating it was not the problem but getting the podcast I created to a place where others could view it was/is!!  I'm pretty sure that this would be easy for someone that popped out of their mommy's womb with a USB attached to their belly button.  That is not me.  So, I struggle with technology (but I secretly like the challenge ).
Anyway, I created what I thought was a pretty good effort for a first timer.  I even added some video.  My podcast is titled PODCAST TAKE II, even though it is really like Take 6 or 7!  What fun I had setting up the video (that's right I made a video podcast)!  I videoed  one of my (many) cats  and recorded a conversation between he and I where I told him about my readings.  Mufasa, the star of Podcast Take II chatted with me while he played a game on the IPad. "Super cute", as my 12 year old would say.
Herein lies the rub, the video and audio are only merged when I uploaded it to ITunes and I can't figure out how to get it out of there so that other's can view it! Blast this technology!  I was able (I think) to get the audio piece downloaded to my desktop BUT THE VIDEO DOESN'T WORK.  All you get is the audio and a still photo of Mufasa looking at an IPad.


:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment