Sunday, October 14, 2012

MORE Tweets

My latest tweet journey happened organically.  I was clicking around on the website Open Table looking to make a restaurant reservation and happened to notice an advertisement for one of my favorite shows, Top Chef.    There it was, an invitation to win a weekend in NYC and dine with the Voltaggio Brothers ( they are two of the restaurant stars on the show and I'll add that one of them is really cute!) All I had to do to enter the contest was to "follow" Open Table and Tweet "a prescribed statement" about OT and I was automatically entered to WIN! I tweeted and followed, and now I wait to see if I won.

A side note here: now since I am following OT, I am receiving lots of food tweets! Gotta be choosy about who you follow.

Still waiting to see the value...but I will admit it is fun looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment