Saturday, October 6, 2012

##FF What's that 4?

Now this old MAT student is tweeting! Actually, I'm just following someone on twitter! A follower.  I'm going through the motions hoping that some value will reveal itself and I'll become forever united with my twitter. Going through the motions requires some serious thought and a bit of research as it turns out. Today I had to Google #FF. I ran across this enough times to make me stop and think that there might be something to it other than a curious typo. So off to the Urban dictionary I went to discover that this curious little symbol was a way that one tweeter could tell other tweeters to follow the tweeter they #. The FF part translates roughly to follow Friday! You can put the rest together.
Going through the motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment